There are a few options for your tiny home purchase:
1- Purchase a completed tiny home as is from us.
2- Chose from a series of designs that we have completed, we build it for you with your choice of basic options. Click here to see design options
3- We design and build you a fully custom tiny home from the ground up.
Things to think about:
- How many sq/ft. Or foot print size
- What is your style? (modern, rustic, Victorian, mid-century…)
- Do you want a Loft or bedroom?
- What kind of bathroom do you want? (full bath with claw foot tub, 3/4 bath with shower, no bath…)
- Will you have access to plumbing/septic for a flush toilet, and drain for sinks/shower?
- Do you want a composting toilet and grey water tank?
- Can you have a leech field for grey water?
- What type of heat? (Wood burning stove, gas, or electric heat)
- Do you have access to electrical?
- Do you want a solar set up?
- Do you need a washer and dryer?
- Full size or apartment size kitchen appliances?
- And the hardest question, whats your budget?
- We sit with you to discuss what your dream tiny home would be.
- We draw a preliminary 3-d sketch based off our conversation, from this we give a price estimate. (This will include options as discussed. If there are modifications to this in the process we will update pricing at that time)
- If you chose to move forward, we collectively sign a contract. At this time we ask for 1/3rd down to begin the process.
- We draw a detailed 3-D model and materials list including preliminary interior/exterior finishes, appliance choices, utility lay out…
- Frame your Tiny Home
- Finish exterior (roof, windows, siding, doors…)
- Finalize interior finish choices
- 2nd 1/3rd cost payment
- Finish tiny home (custom cabinets, built-ins, interior trim, appliances, painting, test utilities…)
- Delivery (200 miles from Denver CO included)
- Inspection, punch list, and final payment.
- You have the tiny home of your dreams. 😀