One of our favorite features of Tiny Homes is that they put having a custom home built, with in reach of most any body. Our custom Tiny Home process starts with your design ideas for your dream home, and finishes with delivery of the completed project. The design, build, delivery process takes at least 3 months. So starting the conservation now is a great way to move towards owning your hand crafted custom built home..
First Step: “We want to know what you want…” Build a Pintrest page with all of your great ideas for what you dream home will look like. And share with us
Here are a few thing to think about while you are building your Pintrest page.
- How many sq/ft. Or foot print size
- What is your style? (modern, rustic, Victorian, mid-century…)
- Do you want a Loft or bedroom?
- What kind of Bath room do you want? (full bath with a claw foot tub, 3/4 bath with shower, no bath…)
- Will you have access to plumbing/septic for a flush toilet, and drain for sinks/shower?
- Or do you want a composting toilet and grey water tank?
- Can you have a leech field for grey water?
- What type of heat? (Wood burning stove, gas, or electric heat)
- Do you have access to electrical?
- Do you want a solar set up?
- Do you need a washer and dryer?
- Full size or apartment size kitchen appliances?
- And the hardest question, whats your budget?
The list can and will go on, we will be working with you to build you the tiny home of your dreams.
- You put together a Pinterest page with concepts for what you want your home to be.
- We have a conservation about what you want your home to be.
- We do 2 or 3 rough 3-D designs, or you can chose one of our models to modify
- You pick a style, design and floor-plan.
- You Make a down payment, and sign contract.
- We draw a detailed 3-D model and materials list including preliminary interior/exterior finishes, appliance choices, utility lay out…
- Frame your Tiny Home
- Finish exterior (roof, windows, siding, doors…)
- Begin finilizing interior finish choices
- 2nd payment
- Begin interior finish (utilities, insulation, wall finish, floors…)
- Finilize interior finishes choices
- 3rd payment
- Finish tiny home (custom cabinets, built-ins, interior trim, appliances, painting, test utilities…)
- Delivery (300 miles from Denver CO included)
- Inspection, punch list, and final payment.
- You have the tiny home of your dreams. 😀
We feel this process makes it possible to build you a custom home. It spreads out payments and gives the ability to customize your home the way you want. We look forward to working with you!!